EPortfolio - Term 2 Number Knowledge
Achievement Objectives:
Number strategies and knowledge
• Use a range of multiplicative strategies when operating on whole numbers.
• Apply simple linear proportions, including ordering fractions.
Add pictures or evidence showing your learning of these three learning intentions and reflection upon your next steps.
--------------------
Learning Intention: Know Square Roots and Square Numbers

Learning Intention: Know and understanding factors of numbers up 100

Learning Intention: Know and understanding multiples of numbers up 100
Reflection:
I think that I learnt a lot from this. I learnt what factors are and I learnt what square roots are. My next step is to learn my factors up to 1000.

Ella, I like the way you have been able to identify multiples and solve and understand square numbers. Next step is identify factors (two numbers that multiply together to get a number) and highest common factors. Plus it is great to see you identifying this yourself.
ReplyDelete