I am a student at. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Ella you have shown you have a thorough understanding of the safety content we have visited this term. You have accurately identified the different types of waves and described what each different flag represents. Your next step would be to gain a further understanding of rips and how to identify where one would be.
Ella you have shown you have a thorough understanding of the safety content we have visited this term. You have accurately identified the different types of waves and described what each different flag represents. Your next step would be to gain a further understanding of rips and how to identify where one would be.
ReplyDelete