Who is in my family/whanau? In my family I have...
Cora / My sister Leo / My brother Stef / My mum Antz / My dad Ella Me
Milo / My dog
What are my favourite things to do in my own time? Gymnastics Gymnastics and Gymnastics. I love doing gymnastics in my own time weather at school or not its what I love doing.
What do you like to do at school? Reading is one of my favourite subjects I love doing at school I also quite like writing but it depends on what were writing about.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? I really want to inprove on maths because I am very bad at learning new things in maths so I defenitly want to inprove on that.
What helps you learn? Something that helps me learn is quiet, a quiet space is the best because I can focus and learn easyer.
What stops you learning? Loud and a disruptive aria, I cant learn in a loud space it makes me get distracted and I cant focus.
Who are my friends at school? Kaylee, Lucy, Lily, Brooklyn, Paige, Kacey/penguin, Arina, Estelle, Aiyana, Angam, Aliyah, Ayla, Amber.

No comments:
Post a Comment