Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 4Something I am proud of from camp … is helping out Brooklyn when she didn't want to do the giant swing. I helped her by telling her she can do it and that its not scary.
A highlight from camp for me was … I loved the giant swing and high ropes even though it was raining I had fun.
What challenged me over last two weeks? Something that challenged me was high ropes because I normally don't like heights but I did it by challenging myself.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future? To tell myself that I can go as high as I want.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed this by… Listening to the teachers and other when they were talking.
Next week I would like to achieve in class is… Being more focused on things.
No comments:
Post a Comment