Search This Blog

Thursday, 12 April 2018





Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:               Week:

Some work I am proud of…I am proud of my geology because I completed my project before Thursday and I completed it to a high standard.

Here is my Personal Inquiry … https://youtu.be/Qw6uXh9yM54
  


Reflecting on my Inquiry, I have …Learnt about what geology is and how the water cycle water.


Here is my Passion Project … Click the link to see our photos

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UwjDqPK3HRoIYcQbqOCtSdhTDw4Ekz5LSxTidATEWYw/edit?ts=5acd2a80



Reflecting on my Passion Project, I have … Learnt to Cook and to bake without burning the food. I have lern't that it also takes patients to cook the food.


Reflecting on my term, I have …learnt about geology which I have loved I have learnt how to cook in passion projects and have learnt different strategies in maths.


In the holidays, I am doing…Nothing but gym I have training on Tuesday thursday friday and saturday for an upcoming competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment