Week 1/2 - Reflection
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) I am proud of my writing
because I Managed to finish it on time and started my publishing.
because I Managed to finish it on time and started my publishing.
Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why) The tests because some
of the questions were really hard.
of the questions were really hard.
A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is…
(add evidence and a brief explanation) Be brave because at tech I was nervous to use the
scroll saw but I gave it a go.
(add evidence and a brief explanation) Be brave because at tech I was nervous to use the
scroll saw but I gave it a go.
A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why) Respect because sometimes I
get distracted on the mat.
get distracted on the mat.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behavior Matrix and I achieved/showed this by... Listening
to the teachers and making sure I am focused.
to the teachers and making sure I am focused.
What is my personal goal for next week? To finish my reading hopscotch.
No comments:
Post a Comment