Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my writing because I tried using different sentence starters and I used a lot of sentence types.
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt...
We learnt about forces. They showed us how forces are done or how they work by making a chicken fly they attached a rubber chicken to string and pumped water into the bottle the chicken flew across the string until it hit a basketball hoop.
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s some new I have learned)
I have learnt about the tectonic plates and what they can create I also have learnt that there can be a fire tornado that is created by a wild fire and strong winds.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My goal is to make sure I am on task with everything I do.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
Making sure that I was on time to every session that I had for example Maths.
No comments:
Post a Comment