Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Week 6 - Reflection

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
Some work I am proud of is my reading. I got it achived to a high standard and I completed it before friday. 

Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
Maths has challenged me because I dident understand what to do. I was getting all the answers wrong.


A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I worked on respect. Respecting the teachers and others in active listning and just listning to them in genral.

A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
Being brave. Giving things a go even if I havent done it before to not be scared to try.


This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by...
Making sure that I was on time to all my sessions maths reading ect.


What is my personal goal for next week?
To not get distracted by others and to achieve the goal be brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment